Maximizing the efforts of distributors, adjusting to shifting market penetration patterns and refining product development are just some of the challenges facing direct selling companies today.
Through years of detailed work with some of the largest direct selling and multilevel marketing (MLM) organizations, aorlian has built a profound understanding of how to optimize business models in the space. We apply deep industry expertise and worldwide resources to help clients design and activate strategic programs. Our services include generating insights into the market landscape and underlying trends, prioritizing new geographies and market segments, assisting with the delicate balance of selling products or services through traditional and nontraditional mechanisms, multichannel optimization, distributor incentives and management, pricing, product lifecycle management, and more.
Key Questions and Challenges
Our experienced professionals have a deep understanding of direct sellers’ evolving business challenges in today’s marketplace. Some of the issues we typically tackle include:
- How well are my distributors performing in their own businesses, and what can I do to maximize their potential for success?
- How do I innovate my product/service and opportunity offer to be relevant to the next generation of distributors?
- What products and services should I consider adding to my distributor pipeline?
- How well are we performing in recruiting? Are we reaching saturation in any given geography or market segment? What do we need to do to extend our runway?
- How well does my existing compensation plan match my evolving business objectives? How motivating is it for my distributors? What can I do to optimize it?
- How should we think about (and potentially prioritize) growth outside our core markets?